General Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Section 1 - Scope of applicability and provider
Registration court: Cologne district court,
Registration no.: HRB 67985
Managing directors with power of representation:
Mark Krüger, Dr Guido Colsmann;
VAT ID no. in accordance with Section 27 a
German Value Added Tax Act: DE815356565
Service partner for orders, delivery and after-sales service:
office direkt Service-Center GmbH on behalf of the contracting party K-fee System GmbH,
In der Wässerscheid 49
53424 Remagen, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)2202 - 460 90 00 (landline, please contact your provider for information on mobile service surcharges).
Fax: +49 (0)2642-900976
Registration court: Koblenz district court,
Registration no.: HRB 14515
VAT identification number: DE 812853909
Managing director with power of representation: Dipl.-Ing. Werner Gasper
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed to neither their commercial nor their professional freelance activities; see Section 13 BGB [German Civil Code].
Section 2 - Conclusion of contract
- The product descriptions in the online shop serve as a basis for submitting a purchase offer. By clicking on the “Buy now” button, you thereby submit a binding purchase offer.
- We can accept your order either by sending a separate order confirmation by e-mail or by delivering the goods within two days. After your order has been submitted, an e-mail is sent automatically to confirm receipt; this does not mean that the order has been accepted.
Section 3 - Prices
The prices listed on the product pages do not include statutory VAT or other price components, nor do they include shipping costs.
Section 4 - Shipping costs
- A flat-rate shipping fee of € 4.99 will be charged for each order within Germany with a minimum order quantity of € 50.00 gross value. A flat-rate shipping fee of € 9.99 will be charged for deliveries to other EU countries with a minumum order quantity of € 50.00 gross value. If goods are delivered in several instalments, the flat-rate shipping fee shall be charged once only. If the customer wishes to receive the goods COD (only available in Germany), an additional fee of € 7 shall be charged.
- A flat-rate shipping fee of € 0.00 will be charged for each order within Germany with a minimum order quantity of € 100.00 gross value. A flat-rate shipping fee of € 0.00 will be charged for deliveries to other EU countries with a minumum order quantity of € 160.00 gross value. If goods are delivered in several instalments, the flat-rate shipping fee shall be charged once only. Cash-on-delivery payment is not offered in other countries in the European Union.
Section 5 - Delivery terms and reservation of self-delivery
- Goods can be delivered to the following EU countries:
- Great Britain
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 days, unless otherwise stated in the offer.
- Where not all ordered products are in stock, we are authorised to make partial deliveries at our own expense to the extent that such is reasonable for you.
- If we are unable to deliver the goods - despite three attempts to do so - for reasons for which you are responsible, we may withdraw from the contract. Any payments already made by you will be reimbursed immediately.
- If the ordered product is not available due to the fact that our supplier has failed to deliver this product to us through no fault of our own, we may withdraw from the contract. In such cases we shall inform you immediately and, where necessary, propose that we deliver a comparable product instead. If no comparable product is available or you do not want us to deliver a comparable product, we will immediately reimburse any payments that you have already made.
Section 6 - Terms of payment
- The payment methods available are credit card (Master Card or Visa), PayPal, pre-payment, Paydirect or COD (only in Germany).
- Where pre-payment is selected as the preferred payment method, our account details will be specified in the order confirmation. The invoice amount must be transferred to our account within 10 days.
- Where payment by credit card is selected, the amount will be charged to your account once we have accepted your offer for a contract.
- If you are in default of payment, interest shall be charged on the purchase price in the amount of five percentage points above the base interest rate for the duration of this default. We reserve the right to prove and claim higher damages due to default.
Section 7 - Retention of title
The goods shall remain our property until such time as payment has been made in full. Prior to transfer of ownership, it shall not be permitted to pledge the goods, assign them by way of security, process them or alter them without our consent.
Section 8 - Transport damage
- If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report these defects to the deliverer immediately and contact us as soon as possible (landline +49 (0)2202 - 460 90 00).
- Failure to report such damage or to contact us shall not affect your statutory warranty rights in any way. This will, however, help us to assert our own claims against the forwarding agent or transport insurance.
Section 9 - Warranty/ liability
- The statutory warranty rights apply for all items on offer in our shop.
- We are not liable for any damages not caused to the goods themselves, nor are we liable for other financial losses. This limitation of liability shall not apply:
- for cases of intent or gross negligence on our part or on the part of our vicarious agents,
- for cases of personal injury,
- for damage caused by the lack of a particular quality that we have guaranteed,
- for claims under the Product Liability Act,
- for breach of cardinal obligations. “Cardinal obligations” include such obligations, the breach of which would jeopardise the purpose of the contract and upon the fulfilment of which the contract partner may therefore legitimately rely - in brief: obligations that are essential to the success of the contractual performance.
Section 10 - Final provisions
- For any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement, German law shall apply. The CISG shall not apply. The foregoing choice of law shall be subject to the mandatory applicable consumer rights of the state in which the consumer had its habitual residence in the moment the order was made.
- Should a provision of these General Terms and Conditions of Business be ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the contract. The relevant statutory provisions shall apply in place of the ineffective provision.
How does the shopping basket system work?
You can make a note of products with no obligation by clicking on the “Add to basket” button. You can view your shopping basket at any time by clicking on the “Go to checkout” button and remove products from it, if necessary, by clicking on the delete symbol “X”. If you want to purchase the products in the shopping basket, click on the “Go to checkout” button.